Becoming parents for the first time is one of the greatest joys for people. Married people are tense as they are unable to conceive after discontinuing their contraceptives. Some of the common TCM treatments provided to the patients are acupuncture, moxibustion, cupping, and herbal prescriptions. They help in conceiving. The treatment is customized for everyone according to their body needs. The
Infertility is caused by the inability to become pregnant as men and women both get affected. For pregnancy to happen:
- Ovulation takes place when the egg is released from the ovary
- The sperm must travel far enough into the fallopian tube to fertilize the egg
- The egg which is fertilized will travel from the fallopian tube to the uterus
- Pregnancy begins when the fertilized egg implants in the womb
How can TCM help?
- Regulate the menstrual cycle and ovulation
- Strengthen the womb and improve the egg quality
- Increase success rates for IVF
- Improve youthfulness
- Improve the sperm quality and survivability
- Boost self-assurance
Smoking, drinking, diet, and stress are all factors that can affect a person’s fertility. In cases where both partners are healthy but unable to conceive, the cause of infertility is frequently assumed to be unknown. Couples frequently use acupuncture and herbal prescriptions to boost their energy levels, improve blood circulation, and reduce stress. Couples are encouraged to attend treatment sessions of tcm acupuncture fertility singapore together.